Mental Health Skill-Building
Mental Health Skill-Building Services provides training for individuals over the age of 17 with mental illness, resulting in significant functional impairments in major life activities. Mental Health Skill-building Services (MHSS) includes skill building activities and goal-directed training to reinforce functional skills.
Goal: To achieve and maintain stability and independence in the community.
Core Focus Areas:
- Service Coordination
- Mental Health Symptom Management
- Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Nutrition and Food Preparation
- Money Management
- Use of Community Resources